NextKast software was created by a team of software developers based out of San Antonio, Texas, USA. Nextkast Internet Radio Automation Software is written and designed to give the user a professional sounding radio station without the learning curve of other automation software on the market today. Our initial release was around 2011, and after a few other users got a chance to use the software, we were convinced by the feedback that this software could help many stations all over the world by making them sound more professional with a much shorter time to learn the software.
We continue to strive to bring you easy to use and powerful software, if you have a suggestion or comment please feel free to contact us.
Nextkast is being used by 1000’s of internet and FM stations all over the world
Here are our featured stations using NextKast
|Current HITS FM||Listen||Top 40|
|Pulse EDM Radio||Listen||EDM/Top 40|
Smooth Wave Worldwide
|KSVB 94.1 FM
California, Big Bear
|Listen||what others don’t|
|A-1 Audio Legacy FM||Listen||Classic Rock|
|KPOG-LP 102.9 FM
Des Moines, IA
|STL Club Radio||Top 40 / Dance|
|Hot Hitz 80’s||80’s|
|PureGold Rock and Roll||Oldies and Variety|
|teerex radio||Soul and R&B|
Have a listen to what NextKast can do for you!
If you would like your station listed here please send us and email
What is Radio Automation Software
Radio automation software is a type of computer software designed to streamline and facilitate the operation of radio stations, both online and traditional broadcast stations. It helps radio broadcasters manage and schedule their programming, music playlists, advertisements, and other content seamlessly. The main goal of radio automation software is to reduce the need for manual intervention in the broadcasting process, making operations more efficient and allowing broadcasters to focus on creating high-quality content.
Key features of radio automation software typically include:
- Scheduling: Automation software allows broadcasters to schedule when different types of content, such as music tracks, commercials, jingles, and announcements, will be played on air.
- Playlist Management: Users can create and manage playlists, ensuring a continuous flow of content without gaps or abrupt transitions.
- Music Library Management: The software often includes a library where broadcasters can store and organize their music collection. This can include tagging songs, adding metadata, and categorizing tracks for easier playlist creation.
- Cue Points: Automation software can automatically trigger specific actions at designated cue points, such as starting a song or playing a pre-recorded announcement.
- Voice Tracking: This feature allows broadcasters to pre-record segments, such as introductions, commentary, or station identification, that are then seamlessly integrated into the live broadcast.
- Commercial Management: The software can manage commercial breaks, ensuring that advertisements are played according to a predefined schedule.
- Remote Control: Many modern radio automation systems offer remote control capabilities, allowing broadcasters to manage their stations from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Logging and Reporting: Radio automation software often includes tools to track which songs were played, when commercials aired, and other relevant data. This information is valuable for reporting to licensing agencies, advertisers, and for internal analysis.
- Integration: Some automation software can integrate with external systems, such as playout servers, traffic and billing systems, and streaming platforms.
- Backup and Redundancy: To ensure uninterrupted broadcasting, automation software can have backup and redundancy features, automatically switching to a backup system in case of technical issues.
- Live Assist: While automation software is designed for unattended broadcasting, it usually has a “live assist” mode that allows DJs or presenters to take control of the broadcast in real-time when needed.
Radio automation software is used by a wide range of radio stations, including traditional FM/AM stations, internet radio stations, and even podcast producers. It simplifies the broadcasting process, increases reliability, and provides a more consistent experience for listeners.
Resources/Customer Testimonials and Reviews
EULA 'End User License Agreement'
Copyright 2015-2022 Axis Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The ‘NextKast Radio Automation Software Pro’ and ‘NextKast Radio Automation Software Broadcast’ software is Copyright 2022 Axis Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. This software may not, in whole or in any part, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, translated (into any language, natural or computer), stored in a retrieval system, reduced to any electronic medium or machine readable format, or by any other form or means without prior consent, in writing, from Axis Entertainment Inc.
You are granted a limited license to use this software. The software may be used or copied only in accordance with the terms of that license, which is described in the following paragraphs.
NextKast Internet Radio Automation Software
NextKast Internet Radio Automation Software Pro
NextKast Internet Radio Automation Software Broadcast
NextKast Internet Radio Automation Software OnAir
“THE SOFTWARE” SHALL BE TAKEN TO MEAN THE SOFTWARE CONTAINED IN THIS PACKAGE AND ANY SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS OR UPGRADES RECEIVED AS A RESULT OF HAVING PURCHASED THIS PACKAGE. “BUYER” SHALL BE TAKEN AS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE SOFTWARE.
BUYER HAS THE NON-EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE THE
SOFTWARE ONLY ON A SINGLE COMPUTER. BUYER MAY NOT ELECTRONICALLY TRANSFER THE PROGRAM FROM ONE COMPUTER TO ANOTHER OVER ANY TYPE OF NETWORK. BUYER MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE OR THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION TO OTHERS EITHER FOR A FEE OR WITHOUT CHARGE. BUYER MAY NOT MODIFY OR TRANSLATE THE PROGRAM OR DOCUMENTATION. USER MAY NOT DISASSEMBLE THE PROGRAM OR ALLOW IT TO BE DISASSEMBLED INTO ITS CONSTITUENT SOURCE CODE. BUYER’S USE OF THE SOFTWARE INDICATES HIS/HER ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF BUYER DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS, RETURN THE DISTRIBUTION MEDIA, DOCUMENTATION, AND ASSOCIATED MATERIALS TO THE VENDOR FROM WHOM THE SOFTWARE WAS PURCHASED, AND ERASE THE SOFTWARE FROM ANY AND ALL STORAGE DEVICES UPON WHICH IT MAY HAVE BEEN INSTALLED.
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE
LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, TEXAS , USA AND SHALL INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF AXIS ENTERTAINMENT INC. OR ITS ASSIGNS.
TRIAL BEFORE PURCHASE:
THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON OUR WEB SITE ARE DOWNLOADABLE, FUNCTIONAL, AND TRY-BEFORE-YOU-BUY. WE PROVIDE FREE TRIAL PERIODS TO LET YOU FULLY EVALUATE OUR PRODUCTS BEFORE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE DECISION. PLEASE USE THE TRIAL PERIOD TO MAKE SURE THAT THE SOFTWARE MEETS YOUR NEEDS BEFORE PURCHASING A LICENSE. ALL OF OUR SOFTWARE IS FUNCTIONAL DURING THE TRIAL PERIOD. NONE OF OUR SOFTWARE REQUIRES REGISTRATION TO ENABLE ITS PRIMARY FUNCTIONALITY. IF YOU PURCHASE ONE OF OUR PRODUCTS, AFTER YOUR PAYMENT HAS CLEARED YOUR LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ACTIVATED. ONCE THE LICENSE IS ACTIVATED, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. WE HAVE THIS POLICY SINCE IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO RETURN YOUR REGISTERED VERSION OF OUR SOFTWARE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THIS REFUND POLICY. BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS REFUND POLICY AND THAT YOU AGREE WITH AND FULLY ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS REFUND POLICY.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE FREE FROM DEFECTS AND MAY NOT SATISFY ALL OF BUYER’S NEEDS. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE LICENSED “AS IS”. IN NO EVENT WILL AXIS ENTERTAINMENT INC BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS RESULTING FROM ANY DEFECT IN THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIABILITIES FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMPUTER SOFTWARE RENTAL ACT OF 1990, THIS SOFTWARE MAY NOT BE RENTED, LENT OR LEASED
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way via PayPal inc. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.